Sovata Spa Resort
Sovata Spa Resort is located in Praid-Sovata Depression, on Râul Târnava Mică River, in Mureş county, very close to Sovata locality. The distance between Sovata and Targu Mures city is 60 km.
Sovata is a permanent balneary treatment resort well knows for its healing salt water lakes. Ursu Lake which formed in 1875 is one of the biggest thermal salt water lakes in Europe.
- gynecological disorders
- primary ovarian insufficiency
- chronic cervicitis
- chronic salpingitis
- cervical and lumbar spondylosis
- degenerative, inflammatory and rheumatic disorders
- post traumatic disorders (after joints or muscles surgeries)
- peripheral nerve disorders
- cardiovascular disorders
- endocrine disorders
- hight content of chloride and sodium waters
- electrotherapy and sauna facilities, gyms
- warm mud packings
- electrotherapy, medical-gymnastics, sunbaths
- warn baths in bathtubs or swimming pools
Very pleasant subalpine climate with 10-20 degrees Celsius at the surface of the water and much warmer below (40-60 degrees 1 meter deeper).
- Lacul Ursu (Bear Lake)
- Lacul Negru (Black Lake)
- Lacul Roşu şi Verde (Red and Green Lakes)
- Aluniş Lake
- Mierlei Lake
- Piroşca Lake
Danubius Health Spa Resort - 168 rooms with balcony, bath, phone, TV, own modern treatment facilities.
Brădet Hotel - 94 rooms and 2 apartments. Balneary treatment in "Lacu Ursu" Treatment Facilities
Alunis Hotel - 280 accommodation places, conference room, own treatment facilities